Magazine Business

It's been a while since I posted any blogs and I apologize for that! I have however been busy and have lots of post to put up. Lately I have been working with local Metro Detroit Magazine Ambassador Magazine. I would like to thank the teams on all shoots I worked on and appreciate them for making me a part of the team!

Janurary Issue Ambassader: Photographer Dante Marshall
                                              Stylist: Maurice Jones
                                              Hair: Charlee Musselman
                                              Makeup: Shalonda A.



 
 
 
February Issue Ambassador: Photographer: Dianne Berggren
                                               Stylist: Maurice Jones
                                               Hair: Charlee Musselman
                                               Makeup: Shalonda A.






No comments:

Post a Comment